We are here to help
Download manuals, user guides.
Search topics. Contact us
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds before cleaning your phone.
• Make sure the phone is unplugged, the device is turned off and keep water out of all openings on the phone.
• You need to remove the phone's case if you use one.
Which products you should not use on your smartphone or feature phone.
• Do not use hand gels, abrasive wipes or chemicals (including bleach and pure alcohol) on your handset, since this can damage the protective coating on your phone.
• Do not submerge your phone in cleaning agents or apply cleaning fluids directly to your handset, as this may cause damage to the device.
• Avoid using any abrasive materials that could scratch and damage your mobile phone.
How to clean your smartphone or feature phone using water and hand soap.
• Lightly wipe your phone with a damp microfibre cloth with water and hand soap watching out not to wipe any liquid into any of the openings.
• Dry your phone with a clean microfibre cloth to ensure no moisture remains, and to ensure any potential marks are removed.
How to safely disinfect and clean with an alcohol wipe.
• Using a 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe, lightly wipe your phone while avoiding any open ports or openings. These should be available from most pharmacies depending on stock.
• Wipe your handset with a clean microfibre cloth to ensure no moisture is present, and to remove any potential marks
Apps and app settings
Go to Settings > Apps and notifications, select the app you want to stop > press Force stop
Go to Settings > Apps and notifications, select the app you want to remove> press Uninstall.
Go to Settings > Apps and notifications > find the app you're having issues with and select Force Stop.
You can close an app or all the apps on your phone.
Close one app: On the home screen, press the square symbol on the screen and swipe up on the app you want to close, as if you were throwing it off the screen
Close all apps: On the home screen, press the square symbol on the screen and, then slide your finger from left to right, tap “Clear all”.
Go to Settings > Apps and Notifications > See all apps. Choose an the app from the list, then > Storage > Clear Cache.
Go to Play store > Menu > My apps & games > Tap Installed tab, choose an app you want to remove, and then tap Uninstall.
Alternatively, open the app list, press and hold the app you want to uninstall > App info > Uninstall.
Also, you can also open the apps list> press and drag the app to the top of the screen to the uninstall option.
You can change permissions for a single app.
On your phone, open the Settings app > Apps & notifications > Tap the app you want to change, if you can't find it, first tap See all apps or App info > Advanced > Permission manager > Deny or allow.
Battery and charging
You can turn on Battery Saver mode at any time.
Just head to Settings > Battery and flip on the Battery Saver switch.
Go to Settings > Battery and flip on the battery percentage switch.
Extend battery life
To save power:
1. Ensure you always charge the battery fully every time.
2. You can silence unnecessary sounds, as Silencia los sonidos innecesarios, as Dial pad tones. Go to Settings >Sound > Advanced > under Other sounds and vibrations, select the sounds you want to keep.
Our YEZZ devices have dial pad tones and touch sound disabled by default.
3. Use headphones, instead of the speaker.
4. Set the phone screen to switch off after a short time. Go to Settings > Display > Advanced > Screen timeout > Select the time. The screen of our YEZZ devices turn off after 1 minute of inactivity.
5. Make sure that Adaptive brightness is disabled. Go to Settings > Display > Adaptative brightness.
6. Stop apps from running in the background.
7. Active Bluetooth on only when needed.
My phone won’t charge. What should I do?
First ensure the issue isn't with the power source or socket you're using - you can quickly check this by plugging your phone into a different outlet, then checking if it charges. Make sure the USB cable is in good condition. Then, try turning your phone off completely and plugging it into the socket - bear in mind if the battery is completely drained, it might take up to 2 or 3 minutes to start charging.
During extended operation, the device may feel warm. In most cases, this is normal. To avoid getting too warm, the device may automatically slow down, dim display during a video call, close apps, switch off charging, and if necessary, switch itself off. If the device is not working properly, take it to the nearest authorized service facility.
ART1 Pro uses the faster and more efficient Type C cable – as such, it is not compatible with Micro USB cables.
We recommend using the in-box Type C charging cable that came with your ART 1 Pro. If you want to use a third-party charging cable, ensure that it is a Type C cable.