HOW TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY?
Dear customer, thank you for choosing YEZZ as your smartphone brand. If you would like to activate your warranty, please visit the retail/wholesale store where you purchased your device. They will process your warranty.
If you have a doubt or want to request more information, please go to our website www.myyezz.com and click on the Support link where you will find information on how to contact us:
- Live chat, located on the lower right side of the Support page
- Specific email address for your country
OUT OF WARRANTY CASES
- Smartphone and accessories (including the packaging) damaged by abuse, accident, different use than specified in the user’s manual and/or poor environmental conditions.
- Damage caused by voltage or frequency fluctuations.
- Damage caused by dirt, water or any other strange body inside the smartphone.
- Modifications or voltage conversions or different frequencies in the final product.
- Smartphones and accessories repaired by an unauthorized service center.
- Smartphones and accessories with serial number (IMEI) altered or illegible.
- Expired warranty.
- Smartphones used with generic accessories, such as batteries that have been charged with generic products not recognized by YEZZ.
- Wear due to the use of the smartphone such as: scrapes, bumps or falls, misuse, wear on the camera lens, battery or screen. Any of these damages will void the warranty for the entire smartphone.
- Virus due to the installation of unsafe third party applications.
- Water damage sensor activated.
OUT OF WARRANTY SERVICE
If your smartphone’s warranty has been voided or your warranty has expired, in order to find an Authorized Service Center where you can repair your unit, please follow these instructions:
Go to www.myyezz.com and click on the Support link where you will find information on how to contact us:
a. Live chat, located on the lower right side of the Support page
b. Specific email address for your country